Mesh BF RDA by Vandy Vape
The Vandy Vape Mesh BF RDA is a rebuildable dripping atomizer that is compatible with both mesh and standard coils. The Mesh RDA features a unique, invisible, clamp style, postless build deck. The design of this build deck allows for easy and varied builds for an incredibly diverse vaping experience. The Mesh RDA features dual airflow slots that may be adjusted using the top airflow control ring. It is compatible with mesh, single and dual coil builds. KA1, Ni80 and SS316L mesh wire is included for your convenience. A bottom feeding squonker pin is also included for squonk/bottom feeding mods. The Mesh RDA also includes an ULTEM wide bore drip. ULTEM is a high temperature plastic with a higher melting point compared to Delrin. ULTEM is also a very hard material, making it a suitable for threading into stainless steel.
Features and Specs for Mesh BF RDA by Vandy Vape:
- Compatible with Mesh Wire and Standard Coil Builds
- Dimensions: 1-7/16" x 15/16" (Including Drip Tip and Threads)
- 24mm Diameter
- Gold Plated 510 Contact Pin
- 1.0ml Capacity
- Unique Invisible Clamp Style Postless Build Deck
- Compatible with Single and Dual Coil Builds
- Dual Airflow Slots
- Airflow Cap with Adjustable Top Airflow Control Ring
- 1 x Kanthal A1, NiChrome 80, and Stainless Steel 316L Mesh Wire
- 1 x ULTEM Wide Bore Drip Tip
- 1 x Delrin Doc Drip Tip
- 1 x 510 Drip Tip Adapter
- 1 x Bottom Feeding Squonker Pin for Squonk/Bottom Feeding Mods
Rebuildable atomizer: The user of this atomizer must install wick and wire (coil) to use it. This atomizer is not pre-installed with coil. Installation is required. Wick, wire and mesh sold separately.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks. Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
- New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
This product is for experienced users and requires technical knowledge in order to properly use it.