Eleaf Lemo Drip RDA
The Eleaf Lemo Drip RDA is a two post rebuildable drip atomizer designed to support your favorite builds. The Lemo Drip RDA features a large build deck. This allows coild to be built with ease. Two Prebuilt Clapton coils are included for convenience. The Lemo Drip RDA features a durable 304 stainless steel structure and a sleek design. This RDA features large air inlet slots for huge vapor production that can be adjusted as needed. The Eleaf Lemo Drip RDA allows for an experience of huge flavor and vapor.
Features and Specs for Eleaf Lemo Drip RDA:
- Dimensions: 1-7/8" x 7/8"
- Rebuildable Drip Atomizer
- 23mm Diameter
- 510 Threaded
- 2 Post Design
- Large Build Deck
- Adjustable Airflow Control Valve
- Insulated Drip Tip
- 510 Drip Tip Compatible
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Easily Disassembled
- Includes 2x Pre-built Clapton Coils
- 1 x Eleaf Lemo Drip
- 1 x Cotton Pad
- 2 x Prebuilt Clapton Coils
- 1 x Screwdriver
This product is for experienced users and requires technical knowledge in order to properly use it.
Rebuildable atomizer: The user of this atomizer must install wick and wire (coil) in order to use it. This atomizer is not pre-installed with coil. Installation is required. Wick, wire and mesh sold separately.
Note: Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
- New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.